|Posted by spiritscraft on September 7, 2016 at 2:50 PM|
I love divination! But sometimes I don't have any idea what to ask the tarot. I already have a dark haired handsome boyfriend. I like my job. Most things seem pretty well in balance. I am not the best at asking for advice anyways. I usually spend a lot of time giving myself advice by sorting through things and using my friends and family as sounding boards. But as a sorceress with a lot of magical friends, tarot readings are offered often and I need to be ready to ask something when the cards come out. I started paying attention go the kinds of questions my covenmates asked during our sabbath readings and I cruised the net looking for ideas so that I could make better use of one of my favorite tools, fortune telling. Here are 13 questions to ask the tarot that I came up with and use myself when someone wants to read for me.
- What do I need to focus on in my life now?
- How can I have more joy and fun?
- What’s the best way for me to make a positive difference in the world?
- What will help me feel more peaceful?
- How can I best express my creativity?
- What talent do I have that I need to use more?
- What part of me am I denying right now?
- What do I need less of in my life?
- How can I feel more connected to my community?
- Who in my life do I need to reach out to today?
- What is currently influencing me the most?
- What spiritual lesson do I need to learn?
- What is my biggest hurdle to success?
I hope you do some readings with these questions and let me now how it goes in the comments! What is your favorite question to ask the cards?